Care Setting Preservation
DCFS CW Professional
About the course
Heidi Bourgeois, LMSW
This training will provide workers with knowledge of departmental policy regarding Care Setting Preservation Staffings and set forth expectations about preserving a child’s care setting.
After training workers should:
1. Have a clear understanding of DCFS Child Welfare Policy 6-1205
2. Be more prepared to host preservation staffings
3. Have a better understanding of options to support
4. Know how to create a planful transition if a care setting is not able to be maintained
5. Be able to identify the benefits of holding preservation staffings and provide quality services to clients.
steps to enroll
First log-in to the LCWTA LMS below. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Once you have logged in, click the link for your classification below to enroll and begin the training. If you do not see your classification then the course is not available to you at this time.