About the course
Heidi Bourgeois, LMSW
This training will provide workers with knowledge of departmental policy regarding Care Setting Preservation Staffings and set forth expectations about preserving a child’s care setting.
After training workers should:
1. Have a clear understanding of DCFS Child Welfare Policy 6-1205
2. Be more prepared to host preservation staffings
3. Have a better understanding of options to support
4. Know how to create a planful transition if a care setting is not able to be maintained
5. Be able to identify the benefits of holding preservation staffings and provide quality services to clients.