Quality Matters: Quality Contacts
DCFS CW Professional
About the course
The curriculum discusses the core components and characteristics of quality visits. The training is designed to help staff understand the importance of quality visits and engagement as well as their impact on the outcomes with our families and children. The curriculum also focused on critical thinking skills used in child welfare as well as the key phases and activities of quality contacts
1. Discuss core components and characteristics of quality visits.
2. Understand the importance of quality visits
3. Understand the importance of engagement and the impact on outcomes.
4. Discuss critical thinking skills used in child welfare.
5. Learn the key phases and activities of quality contacts.
steps to enroll
First log-in to the LCWTA LMS below. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Once you have logged in, click the link for your classification below to enroll and begin the training. If you do not see your classification then the course is not available to you at this time.